Rose, Almond And Pistachio Protinex Smoothie
Recipe By : Mr. Abdullah DungawalaProtinex Original
Yields 1-2 Servings
A smoothie rich in protein and other essential nutrients, the Rose, Almond and Pistachio Protinex smoothie will bring out the festive side of your health.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup Toned Milk
- 2-3 tablespoons of Rose Syrup
- 1 Heaped tablespoons of Protinex Original
- 1/2 Cup Crushed Ice
- 1/4 Cup of chopped & mixed Pistachios and Almonds
- Add all the ingredients, in a tall bender, and blend for 2 minutes, or until it forms a smooth homogenous mix. Add more milk and ice, if need be, to adjust the consistency.
- Serve in a tall glass.
- Enjoy this delightful smoothie that’ll pack a healthy protein-packed punch that your diet needs.
Do you have
Bring out the ultimate protein chef within you! If you can whip up a delicious dish at home without going out, share it with us! We will pass it on to thousands of protein lovers by featuring your creation on our social media and website!