- Heat milk in a heavy-bottomed pan. Stir it occasionally.
- Now add lime juice/lemon juice and switch off the heat.
- Stir it well till the milk curdles and drain the whey using a strainer.
- Pour cold water to cool it down and wash off the slight sourness that might come from the lemon flavour.
- squeeze and drain off the water.
- Now hang the muscling cloths for 30 minutes to make Chenna /paneer.
- Mash this Chenna for 5-6 minutes till it becomes smooth.
- Now add Protinex Tasty Chocolate protein powdered sugar, powdered almonds and knead it for few more minutes.
- Now take a small portion and roll it to make a ball.
- Now if you have sondesh mould shape it in the traditional shape.
Do you have
Bring out the ultimate protein chef within you! If you can whip up a delicious dish at home without going out, share it with us! We will pass it on to thousands of protein lovers by featuring your creation on our social media and website!