Protinex Tasty Chocolate Nut Butter Spread
Recipe By : Radhika PenagondaProtinex Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Peanuts
- 1/3 cup Almonds
- 4 tbsp Protinex Tasty Chocolate
- 4 tbsp Jaggery powder
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp date syrup
- 6 tsp homemade cow Ghee
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp Pure Vanilla bean paste/essence
- Pinch of Salt
- In a skillet or kadai over medium heat, dry roast peanuts until they begin to crack up but not burnt.
- Remove onto a plate and let cool completely.
- Repeat with almonds next and allow them to cool.
- In a grinder jar, first, grind roasted peanuts and almonds to a fine powder.
- Then add Protinex Tasty Chocolate and all other ingredients and pulse intermittently until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon it into a clean dry jar.
- Slather on mini chapatis as shown, roll it up and enjoy.
Do you have
Bring out the ultimate protein chef within you! If you can whip up a delicious dish at home without going out, share it with us! We will pass it on to thousands of protein lovers by featuring your creation on our social media and website!