First, let’s make the caramel:
- We will make caramel in a pressure cooker utensil and use the same utensil with caramel to the
- Warm the pressure cooker utensil and spread 1 tablespoon sugar on it. Let the sugar melt on
low heat. Be careful while making caramel, don’t burn it.
- Spread the melted sugar around by slightly shaking the utensil. Let it cool down. When it cools it will become hard.
Now for the chocolate crème pudding:
- Take a mixing bowl and break the eggs. Whisk nicely.
- Add sugar and stir till sugar dissolves.
- Add cold milk and stir.
- Add Protinex chocolate little at a time and mix well. Ensure that no lumps are formed.
- Add a pinch of salt and mix.
- Pour this in the utensil with caramel.
- Cover the utensil with aluminum foil.
- Take a steamer and add water in it and switch on the heat. When bubbles start appearing, place the utensil with caramel and pudding inside it and steam for 35 to 40 minutes.
- You can even steam it in a pressure cooker without keeping the whistle for 35 minutes.
- After 35 minutes, remove the pudding container from the cooker and let it cool down completely.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for chilling.
- Before serving, run a table knife around the edges of the container. Then place a plate over the container and invert. Tap gently on the container.
- Serve chilled.
Do you have
Bring out the ultimate protein chef within you! If you can whip up a delicious dish at home without going out, share it with us! We will pass it on to thousands of protein lovers by featuring your creation on our social media and website!