- To make the roti take a medium-sized ball from the atta dough.
- With the rolling pin start to roll it on a lightly floured surface, roll until the diameter of roti reaches to 5.5”.
- Add 1 tbsp Protinex Lite powder in the middle, seal the roti from all the sides towards the center just like the way we seal stuffed parathas.
- Start to roll the roti again and roll up to 6.5″-7″ diameter.
- Tawa fry the Rotis and serve immediately.
- If you prefer you can add melted ghee/butter on top of the roti while serving.
Do you have
Bring out the ultimate protein chef within you! If you can whip up a delicious dish at home without going out, share it with us! We will pass it on to thousands of protein lovers by featuring your creation on our social media and website!