- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a blender, add oats, baking powder and blend into a crumble mixture.
- Add in milk and oil and blend again until the mixture is moistened throughout.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and add desiccated coconut, mix well.
- Make 3-inch cookie from the dough and arrange on a greased baking sheet for 6 mins.
- Carefully move to a cooling rack minimum 5 minutes before serving.
Do you have
Bring out the ultimate protein chef within you! If you can whip up a delicious dish at home without going out, share it with us! We will pass it on to thousands of protein lovers by featuring your creation on our social media and website!