Recipe By : Natasha MinochaProtinex Chocolate
- 1 3/4 cup Wholewheat flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup Protein powder
- 1/2 cup Coconut sugar
- 11/4 cup Light coconut milk You can use any milk you prefer
- 1 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup Coconut oil You can use any oil you prefer
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Dairy free chocolate or Dark chocolate (70%) chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line your muffin tray cavities with paper liners.
- Sift together wholewheat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir in coconut sugar and protein powder.
- Combine coconut milk and apple cider vinegar in a bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in oil, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients. Gently stir with a spatula, just until moistened. If the mixture seems too dry, add in a couple more tablespoons of milk. The consistency should be thick and like a batter for brownies. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon in the batter into the cups. Fill them 3/4 of the way. Sprinkle with some chocolate chips and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean with just a few moist crumbs attached.
- Let cool in the pan for a few minutes before turning them out on a cooling rack. Serve while warm. Enjoy!
Do you have
Bring out the ultimate protein chef within you! If you can whip up a delicious dish at home without going out, share it with us! We will pass it on to thousands of protein lovers by featuring your creation on our social media and website!