Eggless Vanilla Donuts with Dark Chocolate Glaze
Recipe By : Shruti AgarwalProtinex Lite
- 1 1/2 Cup Oats Flour
- 1/4th Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4th Tsp Salt
- 3/4th Cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Protinex Lite Vanilla Flavour
- 1/4th Cup + 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Flax Seed Mix ( Mix together 1 Tbsp Ground Flax Seed with 2 to 3 Tbsp of Warm Water and let it sit for 5 mins)
For the Chocolate Glaze:
- 100 gms Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 Tsp Butter
- 1/4th Cup Cream
- Sieve together flour, baking powder, Protinex powder & salt.
- In a bowl add buttermilk, coconut sugar, oil, vanilla essence and flax seed mix. Mix it really well until everything is combined. Add in the dry ingredients & fold gently.
- Pipe the batter in your donut baking tin, and bake in a pre-heated oven for 18 to 20 mins at 160 degrees.
- Meanwhile prepare your chocolate glaze. Heat the cream. Add the cream to the chocolate chunks, add butter & mix well.
- Now dunk the donut tops into the chocolate. Top it with sprinkles. And voila, its ready.
Do you have
Bring out the ultimate protein chef within you! If you can whip up a delicious dish at home without going out, share it with us! We will pass it on to thousands of protein lovers by featuring your creation on our social media and website!