Cinnamon Vanilla Protein Balls
Recipe By : Protinex TeamProtinex Lite
Yields 6 balls
- Ground cinnamon -1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon
- Protinex Lite Powder – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract- 1 teaspoon
- Almond – 1/4 cup
- Oats – 1/4 cup
- Peanut butter – 1/2 cup
- Honey – 1/4 cup
- For coating: Use Ground cinnamon- 1 teaspoon & Cane sugar – 2 teaspoons
- In a grinder, add almonds and oats and grind. Transfer to a bowl when done.
- Add the almond and oat mixture with the rest of the ingredients to the blender and blend on high, about 1 minute.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, form into 1.5 inch balls and place on tray.
- To make the cinnamon sugar coating, add 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 2 teaspoons cane sugar into a small bowl and toss together.
- Roll each protein ball into the mixture, coat well, and serve.
- Store in an air tight container for 7 to 10 days.
Do you have
Bring out the ultimate protein chef within you! If you can whip up a delicious dish at home without going out, share it with us! We will pass it on to thousands of protein lovers by featuring your creation on our social media and website!