Recipe By : SiddhiProtinex Chocolate
- 1/3 Cup Protinex Tasty Chocolate powder
- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose or Buckwheat or Nut Flour
- 2 Tbsp Oats Flour
- 1/2 Cup Non-Dairy/ Low Fat Milk (As per your liking)
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Mix dry ingredients like Flour, Protinex, Oats flour, Cocoa powder, Baking powder thoroughly.
- Add honey & Milk and mix it well. Add more milk to bring the batter to a pourable consistency
- Allow the batter to rest for 5 minutes meanwhile heat the waffle iron.
- Lightly grease the waffle iron. Pour batter and cook until golden brown.
Do you have
Bring out the ultimate protein chef within you! If you can whip up a delicious dish at home without going out, share it with us! We will pass it on to thousands of protein lovers by featuring your creation on our social media and website!