Chocolate French Toast Sticks
Recipe By : SiddhiProtinex Chocolate
- 4-5 Slice of Thick Brown / Whole wheat / Multigrain / White Bread
- 1/2 Cup Almond / Soy / Non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp. Protinex Tasty Chocolate powder
- 1 tbsp. Instant coffee powder
- 2 tbsp. Honey / Maple Syrup
- Pinch of black salt
- Butter for sautéing
- In a mixing bowl take cocoa powder, Protinex Tasty Chocolate powder, Instant coffee powder, black salt and add honey/maple syrup.
- Keep adding milk while stirring to mix everything in a smooth batter till there are no lumps left.
- Now heat a pan, add a dollop of butter.
- Dip the breadsticks in the chocolate batter. Avoid making it too soggy. You can squeeze a little to remove the extra mixture from breadsticks.
- Place those well coated 3-4 breadsticks according to your pan size. Roast on a low flame until breadsticks become crispy.
- When the base gets golden brown, flip the breadsticks and repeat the same on all sides. You can even flip once or twice to get an even frying and golden colour.
- Take the breadsticks on a plate and serve these chocolate french toast sticks hot. You can drizzle some chocolate syrup and Icing sugar as per your liking. You can garnish it with some fruits as well.
Do you have
Bring out the ultimate protein chef within you! If you can whip up a delicious dish at home without going out, share it with us! We will pass it on to thousands of protein lovers by featuring your creation on our social media and website!