Breakfast Coconut Protein Cookies
Recipe By : Protinex TeamProtinex Lite
Yields 8 to 10 cookies
- Oats – 2 cups
- Protinex Lite powder – 1/4 cup
- Brown sugar – 1/4 cup
- Baking powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Desiccated coconut – 1/4 cup
- Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons
- Milk – 2 tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F or 180 degrees C.
- In a blender, add the oats, baking powder, salt, brown sugar, and Protein Lite powder, and blend into a crumble mixture.
- Add in the milk and oil and blend again until the mixture is moistened throughout.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and add desiccated coconut; mix well.
- Make 3 inch cookies from the dough and arrange on a greased baking sheet; bake for 6 minutes.
- Carefully move to a cooling rack for a minimum 5 minutes before serving.
Do you have
Bring out the ultimate protein chef within you! If you can whip up a delicious dish at home without going out, share it with us! We will pass it on to thousands of protein lovers by featuring your creation on our social media and website!