Choco Walnut Protinex Smoothie
Recipe By : Mr. P. WalavalkarProtinex Chocolate
Yields 1-2 Servings
Creamily nutritious yet delightful – protein in a glass has never tasted this good. Savor the Choco-Walnut Protinex Smoothie when the sweet cravings come a calling.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3/4th cup Skimmed Milk
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 2 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder
- 2 Heaped tablespoons of
Protinex Tasty Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of Fresh Cream
- 1/4 Cup of Chopped Walnuts
- Add all the ingredients, cold, in a tall bender, and blend for 2 minutes, or until it forms a smooth homogenous mix. Add more milk, if needed to adjust the consistency.
- Serve in a tall glass, with or without ice.
- Proceed to enjoy a smoothie that’ll give you the protein you need, while satiating your chocolate craving.
Do you have
Bring out the ultimate protein chef within you! If you can whip up a delicious dish at home without going out, share it with us! We will pass it on to thousands of protein lovers by featuring your creation on our social media and website!